We have two double rooms with possibility of modern beds and equipped with all comforts. Breakfast is always included.
|High season and holidays
(from 01/05 to 30/09)
(from 01/10 to 30/04)
* Prices may vary depending on promotions or number of guests, please contact us for more information on available discounts.
Specific rooms and breakfast
- Animals are not allowed
- cribs service not available
- non-smoking rooms
- up to two extra beds
- satellite TV
- courtesy set
- daily change of towels
- change of bed linen every 4 days
Breakfast is served from 8.00 to 10.00 am in a sweet and savory buffet.
- additional bed € 20
- paid minibar according to price list
- compulsory tourist tax of 0.80 € per person from the 14th year of age applied from June to October 2018
- The reservation is considered valid upon receipt of 30% deposit by the 3rd day of confirmation. In case of cancellation you can cancel it free of charge up to 14 days before arrival, then the deposit will be returned.
- The account balance is paid upon arrival
- We accept credit cards and debit cards
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in from 13.00 to 20.00
Check-out by 11.00
In case of arrival at different times, please inform us by e-mail or telephone.
Our property offers a wide range of services for guests including:
|Private parking||Air conditioning / heating|
|Seasonal pool with use of sun loungers||Relaxation area in the garden|
|Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel||Tv sat|
* The possibility of using the pool depends on the seasonal opening, we recommend that you ask for confirmation when booking.
Castellaro Lagusello since 2002 has been qualified as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. In the village it is possible to visit the Natural Reserve of Castellaro Lagusello with its little lake in the shape of a heart.
In 2008 he received the Orange Flag and in 2011 he joined the pile-dwelling sites recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Il Glicine Bianco is located on the moraine hills near Lake Garda, not far from the art cities of Verona, Mantova and Brescia. You can easily reach the towns of Lake Garda as Desenzano, Sirmione and Peschiera, as well as the historic center of Borghetto on the hills.
It is also close to water parks and entertainment such as Gardaland, Caneva, Sigurtà, Natura Viva and Zoo Safari Pastrengo.
You can take trips in the green hills and bike rides on the bike path of the river Mincio that connects Peschiera del Garda with Mantova.
The agricultural company since 1990 deals with the production and cultivation of plants with the creation and maintenance of gardens and parks, including aerial pruning, carried out with its own equipment.
In the nursery plants you can also find centuries-old plants of great charm with the advice of experts for their care and maintenance as well as native plants in pots.